Cost of living comparison between Hachinohe, Japan and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03017 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,534 (¥150,282) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)