Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02773 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,259 (¥189,618) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)