Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00728 BRL / AMD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,165 (571,925Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)