Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01118 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,113 (189,076 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 2 hours ago)