Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.292 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,964 ($1,812) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (1 minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)