Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00320 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 109% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,825 (₩3,073,652) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (33 minutes ago)