Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00281 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,104 (₩1,461,595) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)