Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00275 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,380 (₩1,229,206) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)