Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00277 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,986 (₩1,436,841) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)