Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,324 (₩1,886,005) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)