Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,607 (₩949,949) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)