Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00338 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 122% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,674 (₩3,153,582) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)