Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04668 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,930 (₨62,767) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)