Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04879 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,635 (₨94,996) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)