Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05167 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,109 (₨79,512) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (38 minutes ago)