Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05008 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,088 (₨61,671) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)