Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00274 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,690 (₩1,709,918) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)