Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,236 (₩2,096,064) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)