Cost of living comparison between Gunsan, South Korea and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00293 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,172 (₩1,081,468) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)