Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00340 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,310 (₩2,150,127) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)