Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00097 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,098 (4,208,498 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)