Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00093 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,043 (4,361,852 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)