Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,093 (4,654,776 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)