Cost of living comparison between Gulu, Uganda and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00090 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,944 (2,154,426 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)