Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04963 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 31% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,312 (₨66,733) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)