Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03026 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,785 (₨125,087) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)