Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03008 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,427 (₨113,948) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)