Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02971 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,401 (₨114,477) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)