Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02957 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,391 (₨114,681) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)