Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02949 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,591 (₨87,870) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (32 minutes ago)