Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48647 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,767 (元7,744) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,110 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (about 1 hour ago)