Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44862 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,236 (元4,983) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)