Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47168 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,403 (元7,215) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)