Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.237 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,567 (1,411 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Paz costs Mex$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (40 minutes ago)