Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.162 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,409 (1,394 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)