Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.495 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,332 (1,525 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)