Cost of living comparison between Guilin, China and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47016 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,450 (元5,211) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)