Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.572 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 4% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,302 (元7,517) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)