Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.305 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,427 ($1,642) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)