Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,568 in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)