Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,166 in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)