Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,510 in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)