Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,380 in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (22 minutes ago)