Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,498 in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (20 minutes ago)