Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,549 in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)