Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,563 in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (37 minutes ago)