Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,563 in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (32 minutes ago)