Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,271 in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)