Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.440 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,631 (€1,056) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)