Cost of living comparison between Guarda, Portugal and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.707 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,996 (€1,078) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)