Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.411 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,157 (€1,396) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)