Cost of living in Guam compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.126 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guam is 78% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,567 ($1,781) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)