Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18566 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,951 (Mex$ 21,281) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)