Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15625 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,930 (Mex$ 12,349) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)