Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.357 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,910 (€1,761) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)