Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.828 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 114% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,475 (€2,169) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)