Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.034 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 78% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,182 (€2,028) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)