Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.399 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,421 (€1,595) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (35 minutes ago)