Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.339 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 43% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,347 (€1,602) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (30 minutes ago)