Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.296 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,364 (€1,324) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)