Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.702 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 59% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,402 (€2,269) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (37 minutes ago)