Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.095 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,449 ($1,761) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)