Cost of living comparison between Greensboro, North Carolina, United States and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.167 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,576 ($1,129) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)