Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.242 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,169 ($1,595) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)