Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.679 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 33% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,165 (€1,132) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)