Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 24% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,098 (€913) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)