Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.735 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 31% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,687 (€1,790) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)