Cost of living comparison between Grand Dakar, Senegal and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00559 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,925 (522,978 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)