Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00502 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,238 (843,772 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)