Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00569 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,177 (1,086,215 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)