Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00615 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,692 (925,078 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)