Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00511 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,251 (831,598 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)