Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.939 BRL / KYD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 207% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,595 (CI$2,436) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)