Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.975 BRL / KYD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 215% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,878 (CI$1,982) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)