Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.120 BRL / KYD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 223% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,069 (CI$1,959) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)