Cost of living comparison between Granada, Spain and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,812 (€819) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (40 minutes ago)