Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.279 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,081 (€1,655) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)