Cost of living comparison between Granada, Nicaragua and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10706 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,185 (29,750 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)