Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10638 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,935 (36,987 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)