Cost of living comparison between Granada, Nicaragua and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11753 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,750 (23,395 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)