Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,644 in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)