Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,641 in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)