Cost of living comparison between Governador Valadares, Brazil and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,215 in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (38 minutes ago)