Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37576 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,930 (10,460 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)