Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41667 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,712 (20,909 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)