Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35748 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,660 (15,834 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)