Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35849 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,493 (15,323 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)