Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06760 BRL / MKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,993 (59,069 ден) in Gostivar.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)