Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07303 BRL / MKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,267 (58,433 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)