Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06416 BRL / MKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,636 (56,662 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (41 minutes ago)