Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05551 BRL / MKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,640 (47,560 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)