Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05183 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 47% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,292 (₨63,514) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (38 minutes ago)