Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04761 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 44% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,411 (₨29,628) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (44 minutes ago)