Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04880 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,972 (₨60,887) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)