Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12851 BRL / ETB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,484 (50,459 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)