Cost of living comparison between Gondar, Ethiopia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14275 BRL / ETB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,950 (20,667 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (42 minutes ago)