Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 BRL / CDF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,155 (2,556,996 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)