Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)