Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.242 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,930 (£927) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)