Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19735 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 60% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,253 (E£ 6,347) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)