Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20430 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,712 (E£ 13,275) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)