Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.569 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,153 (€883) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)