Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.876 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,436 (€1,661) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)