Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.358 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,818 (€1,564) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (32 minutes ago)