Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.262 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,278 (€1,312) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)