Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.843 BRL / GIP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 55% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,824 (£1,516) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)