Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.102 BRL / GIP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 53% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,407 (£2,049) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)