Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.319 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 89% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,036 (€2,324) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)