Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04716 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,568 (₨54,465) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)