Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,637 (RM5,314) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)