Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.716 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,122 (RM4,362) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (44 minutes ago)