Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01760 BRL / GYD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 42% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,539 (428,311 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 63 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)