Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01598 BRL / GYD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,509 (407,321 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)