Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01538 BRL / GYD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,098 (396,416 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 1.10 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)