Cost of living comparison between George, South Africa and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22499 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,578 (R 11,459) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)