Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23558 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,177 (R 9,240) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)